Welcome to Salvus Psychotherapy Clinic. Let’s have a quick therapy-room-tour:
Some of the services we offer:
- Child Therapy (9+)
- Adolescent Therapy
- Adult Therapy
- Parent-Child Dyadic Therapy
- Support or the parents and/or the whole family
Salvus Psychotherapy Clinic offers support in the following areas:
- Anxiety (including anxiety and panic attacks)
- Depression and Low Moods
- Suicidal Ideation and Suicidal Behaviuor
- Family Separation and Loss
- Peer Pressure, Bullying and Cyber-Bullying
- Emotional Trauma and PTSD
- Sleep Difficulties
- Anger and Aggression
- Negative Thoughts and Rumination
- And More
Approaches used During the Treatment
There are many different approaches to psychotherapy.
Most therapists don’t tie themselves to any one approach. Instead, they blend elements from different approaches and tailor their treatment according to each client’s needs.
Whichever approach is used, my role is to guide and support while you find your own strength within.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Art Therapy
- Sand and Play Therapy Approaches
- Humanistic Approach
- Person-Centered Counselling
- depending on what best meets the client’s needs
Let me know if you have any questions.